Reading: Deuteronomy 6:1-9
Sermon: John 4:43-54
1) What is the difference between coming to faith in Jesus for who He is, rather than for what He can do?
2) Why did Jesus leave Samaria - a place where He was seeing a lot of success?
3) What are some of the similarities and differences between this miracle, and the first miracle in Cana (cf John 2:1-11)?
4) Why does it matter that Jesus healed the royal official's son without leaving Cana?
5) What does the word "yesterday" (verse 52) reveal about the royal official's faith in Jesus?
6) Why is evidence insufficient for bringing a person to faith in Jesus?
7) What is the difference between "seeing is believing" and "believing is seeing"?