Reading: Romans 1:18-25
Sermon: Psalm 19:1-14
1) How has God revealed Himself in nature?
2) Why has God revealed Himself in nature?
3) What are the limits of natural revelation? Why is natural revelation not open to interpretation?
4) Why do many people not recognize the message being sent throughout all of creation by nature?
5) What are some of the things we learn in Scripture (i.e., special revelation) that we don't learn from natural revelation?
6) What are some reasons for treasuring Scripture above everything else? What are some of the benefits of exposing ourselves to Scripture regularly?
7) What is the proper response to God's revelation through nature and His Word?